Report NEP-CMP-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peichl, Andreas, 2009. "Benefits and problems of linking micro and macro models - evidence from a flat tax analysis," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-02, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Brenner, Thomas & Werker, Claudia, 2009. "Policy Advice Derived From Simulation Models," MPRA Paper 13134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wright, Ian, 2008. "Implicit Microfoundations for Macroeconomics," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-41, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- TANAKA Tetsuji & HOSOE Nobuhiro, 2009. "Productivity Shocks and National Food Security for Japan," Discussion papers 09004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Atreya, Ajita & Vitale, Jeffrey D. & Stoecker, Arthur L. & Carter, Scott D., 2009. "Effect of Corn Price on Profitability of Control Vs Phytase Enhanced Diet of Hogs," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46864, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.