Report NEP-CMP-2005-07-25This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pavel Okunev, 2005. "Fast Computation of the Economic Capital, the Value at Risk and the Greeks of a Loan Portfolio in the Gaussian Factor Model," Risk and Insurance 0507004, EconWPA.
- Laura NuÃ±ez, 2004. "The problem of variable selection for financial distress: applying GRASP methaeuristics," Working Papers Economia wp04-30, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Laura NuÃ±ez, 2004. "Do Moving Average Rules Make Profits? A Study Using The Madrid Stock Market," Working Papers Economia wp04-03, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Javier Carrillo, 2004. "Technology and the environment: an evolutionary approach to sustainable technological change," Working Papers Economia wp04-02, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Chojnicki, Xavier & Docquier, Frédéric & Ragot, Lionel, 2005. "Should the U.S. Have Locked the Heaven's Door? Reassessing the Benefits of the Postwar Immigration," IZA Discussion Papers 1676, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Urmas Sepp & Andres Vesilind & Ulo Kaasik, 2000. "Estonian Inflation Model," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2000-1, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2000.
- Marit Hinnosaar, 2004. "Estonian labor market institutions within a general equilibrium framework," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2004-5, Bank of Estonia, revised 13 Oct 2004.