Technology and the environment: an evolutionary approach to sustainable technological change
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier Carrillo, 2004. "Prospective voluntary agreements to escape carbon lock-in," Working Papers Economia wp04-23, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Konnola, Totti & Unruh, Gregory C. & Carrillo-Hermosilla, Javier, 2006. "Prospective voluntary agreements for escaping techno-institutional lock-in," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 239-252, May.
- Wakiyama, Takako & Zusman, Eric & Monogan, James E., 2014. "Can a low-carbon-energy transition be sustained in post-Fukushima Japan? Assessing the varying impacts of exogenous shocks," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 654-666.
- Totti Könnölä & Gregory C. Unruh & Javier Carrillo- Hermosilla, 2005. "IE WP 23/04 Prospective Voluntary Agreements to Escape Carbon Lock-in," Others 0509005, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsAgent-based models; Evolutionary models; Lock-in ; Standardization; Technology difussion; Sustainability;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-07-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2005-07-25 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2005-07-25 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2005-07-25 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-ICT-2005-07-25 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INO-2005-07-25 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2005-07-25 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emp:wpaper:wp04-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amada Marcos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeeiees.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .