Report NEP-ENV-2005-07-25This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernando Brito Soares & Roberto Ronco, 2005. "The Common Agricultural Policy and the greenhouse gases emissions," ICER Working Papers 17-2005, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Eirik S. Amundsen & Fridrik M. Baldursson & Jørgen Birk Mortensen, 2005. "Price Volatility and Banking in Green Certificate Markets," Discussion Papers 05-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- David I. Stern, 2005. "A Three-Layer Atmosphere-Ocean Time Series Model of Global Climate Change," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0510, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Minh Ha-Duong & Nicolas Treich, 2004. "Risk aversion, intergenerational equity and climate change," Post-Print halshs-00000680, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00004222_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thierry Kirat & André Torre & Armelle Caron & Anastasia Aviles & Christine Lefranc & Marina Galman & Romain Melot & Cécile Rialland & Maria-Isabel Salazar, 2004. "Modalités d'émergence et procédures de résolution des conflits d'usage autour de l'espace et des ressources naturelles. Analyse dans les espaces ruraux," Post-Print halshs-00004202, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00004237_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mpg:wpaper:2005_9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mpg:wpaper:2004_2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mpg:wpaper:2004_3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Javier Carrillo, 2004. "Technology and the environment: an evolutionary approach to sustainable technological change," Working Papers Economia wp04-02, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Javier Carrillo, 2004. "Prospective voluntary agreements to escape carbon lock-in," Working Papers Economia wp04-23, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- CARL KOCK & Juan SantalÃ³, 2005. "Are shareholders environmental "laggards"? Corporate Governance and environmental firm performance," Working Papers Economia wp05-05, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.