Estonian Inflation Model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Urmas Sepp & Raoul Lättemäe & Martti Randveer, 2002. "The History and Sustainability of the CBA in Estonia," Macroeconomics 0212002, EconWPA.
- Raoul Lättemäe, 2001.
"Monetary transmission mechanism in Estonia - some theorethical considerations and stylized aspects,"
Bank of Estonia Working Papers
2001-4, Bank of Estonia, revised 13 Oct 2001.
- Raoul Lättemäe, 2002. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Estonia - Some Theoretical Considerations and Stylized Aspects," Macroeconomics 0212001, EconWPA.
- Aurelijus Dabušinskas, 2003. "Exchange rate pass-through to Estonian prices," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2003-10, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Dec 2003.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-07-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2005-07-25 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CMP-2005-07-25 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2005-07-25 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2005-07-25 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2005-07-25 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2005-07-25 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eea:boewps:wp2000-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peeter Luikmel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epgovee.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.