Report NEP-MON-2005-07-25This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ivan Roberts, 2005. "Underlying Inflation: Concepts, Measurement and Performance," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2005-05, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Lucio Valerio Spagnolo & Mario Cerrato, 2005. "No euro please, We’re British!," CELPE Discussion Papers 95, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Angelo Baglioni & Andrea Monticini, 2005. "The intraday price of money: evidence from the e-MID market," Finance 0507020, EconWPA.
- Grand Nathalie & Dropsy Vincent, 2005. "Exchange Rate And Inflation Targeting In Morocco And Tunisia," Macroeconomics 0507018, EconWPA.
- Efrem Castelnuovo & Paolo Surico, 2005. "The Price Puzzle and Indeterminacy," Macroeconomics 0507021, EconWPA.
- Andrea Monticini & Giacomo Vaciago, 2005. "Are Europe's Interest Rates led by FED Announcements?," Macroeconomics 0507022, EconWPA.
- Maarten Dossche & Gerdie Everaert, 2005. "Measuring inflation persistence: a structural time series approach," Working Paper Research 70, National Bank of Belgium.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2005-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chantal Dupasquier & Patrick N. Osakwe & Shandre M. Thangavelu, 2005. "Choice of Monetary and Exchange Regimes in ECOWAS: An Optimum Currency Area Analysis," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0510, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Urmas Sepp & Andres Vesilind & Ylo Kaasik, 2000. "Estonian Inflation Model," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2000-1, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2000.
- Iikka Korhonen & Mare Randveer, 2015. "Assessment of the Euros's implications for European economic development," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2000-02, Bank of Estonia, revised 03 Feb 2015.
- Rasmus Pikkani, 2000. "The monetary sector under a currency board arrangement : specification and estimation of a model with Estonian data," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2000-4, Bank of Estonia, revised 13 Oct 2000.
- Raoul Lättemäe, 2001. "Monetary transmission mechanism in Estonia - some theorethical considerations and stylized aspects," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2001-4, Bank of Estonia, revised 13 Oct 2001.
- Rasmus Pikkani, 2001. "Monetary transmission mechanism in Estonia - empirical model," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2001-5, Bank of Estonia, revised 12 Oct 2001.
- Andreas Freytag, 2002. "Accession to EMU and exchange rate policies in Central Europe - decision under institutional constraints," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2002-1, Bank of Estonia, revised 12 Oct 2002.
- Lucio Vinhas de Souza, 2002. "Integrated monetary and exchange rate frameworks: are there empirical differences?," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2002-2, Bank of Estonia, revised 12 Oct 2002.
- Urmas Sepp & Martti Randveer, 2002. "Aspects of the Sustainability of Estonian Currency Board Arrangement," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2002-05, Bank of Estonia, revised 11 Oct 2002.