Report NEP-CMP-2003-04-21This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chokri Dridi, 2002. "Computer code for: A Short Note on the Numerical Approximation of the Standard Normal Cumulative Distribution and Its Inverse," Computer Programs 0212001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002198 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Plamen Yossifov, 2003. "MyQuestLight - Excel add-in for processing questionnaire responses," Computer Programs 0302001, EconWPA, revised 26 Oct 2004.
- Y.K. Tse & Xibin Zhang, 2003. "A Monte Carlo Investigation of Some Tests for Stochastic Dominance," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 7/03, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Robert Gagné & Pierre Thomas Léger, 2003. "Determinants of Physicians’ Decisions to Specialize," Cahiers de recherche 03-01, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2003318 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carol Ann Northcott, 2002. "Estimating Settlement Risk and the Potential for Contagion in Canada's Automated Clearing Settlement System," Working Papers 02-41, Bank of Canada.
- Jennifer V Greenslade & Richard G Pierse & Jumana Saleheen, 2003. "A Kalman filter approach to estimating the UK NAIRU," Bank of England working papers 179, Bank of England.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200333 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michal Skorepa & Viktor Kotlan, 2003. "Inflation Targeting: to Forecast or to Simulate," Macroeconomics 0304007, EconWPA.