Report NEP-CIS-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Suganuma, Keiko, 2013. "A Gravity Model of Russian Trade: The Role of Foreign Direct Investment and Socio-Cultural Similarity," RRC Working Paper Series 40, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00853776 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Theocharis Grigoriadis & Benno Torgler, 2013. "Religious Identity, Public Goods and Centralization: Evidence from Russian and Israeli Cities," CREMA Working Paper Series 2013-14, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Naudé, Wim & Szirmai, Adam & Lavopa, Alejandro, 2013. "Industrialization Lessons from BRICS: A Comparative Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7543, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Voskoboynikov, Ilya B., 2013. "Is mining fuelling long-run growth in Russia? : Industry productivity growth trends since 1995," BOFIT Discussion Papers 19/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Polterovich, Victor, 2013.
"Реформа Ран: Экспертный Анализ: Часть I. Реформа Ран: Проект Минобрнауки
[Reform of the Russian Academy of Sciences: An Expert Analysis: Part I. Reform of the Russian Academy of Sciences: a project," MPRA Paper 49291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2013. "Pragmatic Eurasianism," MPRA Paper 49181, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samuel César da Cruz Júnior, 2013. "A Segurança e Defesa Cibernética no Brasil e uma Revisão das Estratégias dos Estados Unidos, Rússia e Índia para o Espaço Virtual," Discussion Papers 1850, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Cleff, Thomas & Rennings, Klaus, 2013. "Do first mover advantages for producers of energy efficient appliances exist? The case of refrigerators," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-054, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Bekchanov, Maksud & Bhaduri, Anik & Ringler, Claudia, 2013. "How market-based water allocation can improve water use efficiency in the Aral Sea basin?," Discussion Papers 155504, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2013_018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Tokunaga, Masahiro, 2013. "Macroecnomic Impacts of FDI in Transition Economies: A Meta-Study," RRC Working Paper Series 39, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Skribans, Valerijs & Lektauers, Arnis & Merkuryev, Yuri, 2013. "Third Generation University Strategic Planning Model Development," MPRA Paper 49168, University Library of Munich, Germany.