Report NEP-CIS-2004-09-12This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Natalya V. Taranova, 2003. "The Role of the City in Fostering Intergroup Communication in a Multicultural Environment: Saint-Petersburg’s Case," Working Papers 2003.72, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ranaweera, Thilak, 2003. "Market disequilibria and inflation in Uzbekistan, 1994-2000," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3144, The World Bank.
- Ranaweera,Thilakaratna, 2003. "Alternative paths to structural adjustment in Uzbekistan in a three-gap framework," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3145, The World Bank.
- Anil Markandya & Alexander Golub & E. Strukova, 2003. "The Influence of Climate Change Considerations on Energy Policy: The Case of Russia," Working Papers 2003.92, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Liljenberg, Anders & Dukeov, Igor, 2004. "A troublesome emergence:A marketing primer on Russian retail banking," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2004:11, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Ulugbek Olimov, 2004. "Was the Russian Financial Crisis Contagious?," International Finance 0409003, EconWPA.
- Jensen, Jesper & Rutherford, Thomas & Tarr, David, 2004. "The impact of liberalizing barriers to foreign direct investment in services - the case of Russian accession to the World Trade Organization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3391, The World Bank.