Alternative paths to structural adjustment in Uzbekistan in a three-gap framework
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; Financial Intermediation; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Economic Stabilization; Economic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Fiscal&Monetary Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2004-09-12 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2004-09-12 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-IFN-2004-08-16 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2004-09-12 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2004-09-12 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .