Report NEP-CFN-2019-09-30This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xiao, Tim, 2019. "The Valuation of Financial Derivatives Subject to Counterparty Risk and Credit Value Adjustment," EconStor Preprints 204279, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Begoña Dominguez, 2019. "Capital Taxes and Redistribution: The Role of Management Time and Tax Deductible Investment," 2019 Meeting Papers 243, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Margarita Carvalho & João Cerejeira, 2019. "Financialization, Corporate Governance and Employee Pay: A Firm Level Analysis," NIPE Working Papers 08/2019, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Chatterjee, Sris & Gu, Xian & Hasan, Iftekhar & Lu, Haitian, 2019. "Ownership structure and the cost of debt : Evidence from the Chinese corporate bond market," BOFIT Discussion Papers 18/2019, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Mauricio Larrain & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2019. "Capital Inflows, Equity Issuance Activity, and Corporate Investment," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 156, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Kolev, Atanas & Maurin, Laurent & Ségol, Matthieu, 2019. "What firms don't like about bank loans: New evidence from survey data," EIB Working Papers 2019/07, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Paul Bergin & Ling Feng & Ching-Yi Lin, 2019. "Trade and Firm Financing," NBER Working Papers 26266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcela Hradecká, 2019. "Possibilities of identifying distortion of the calculation basis for the payment of dividend on the basis of accounting," Economics Working Papers 2019-02, University of South Bohemia in Ceske Budejovice, Faculty of Economics.
- Rene Belderbos & Victor Gilsing & Boris Lokshin & Martin Carree & Juan Fernández Sastre, 2017. " The antecedents of new R&D collaborations with different partner types: On the dynamics of past R&D collaboration and innovative performance," Working Papers of Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven 596672, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven.
- Margarita Carvalho & João Cerejeira, 2019. "Level Leverage decisions and manager characteristics," NIPE Working Papers 09/2019, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Abraham Park & Maretno Agus Harjoto, 2019. "Performance Effects of Corporate Real Estate Ownership for the Retail Industry," ERES eres2019_254, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Woon Weng Wong, 2019. "Debt and REIT performance: Evidence from Australia," ERES eres2019_46, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Leonidas Koutsougeras & Manuel Santos & Fei Xu, 2019. "Corruption and Adverse Selection," Sciences Po publications 2019-12, Sciences Po.