Report NEP-CFN-2017-12-18This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jongsub Lee & Junho Oh & David Yermack, 2017. "Credit Default Swaps, Agency Problems, and Management Incentives," NBER Working Papers 24064, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Md. Shahidul Islam & Shin-Ichi Nishiyama, 2017. "Is this adverse selection or something else to determine the non-performing loans? Dynamic panel evidence from South Asian countries," Discussion Papers 1723, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- von Hagen, Dominik & Harendt, Christoph, 2017. "Impact of controlled foreign corporation rules on post-acquisition investment and profit shifting in targets," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-062, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Jaewon Choi & Yesol Huh, 2017. "Customer Liquidity Provision : Implications for Corporate Bond Transaction Costs," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-116, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Feng, Xunan & Johansson, Anders C., 2017. "Politically Connected Venture Capitalists in China," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2017-49, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.
- Paterson, Sarah, 2016. "Rethinking corporate bankruptcy theory in the twenty-first century," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63496, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hiroshi Osano & Keiichi Hori, 2017. "Debt Maturity, Default, and Investment under Rollover Risk and Solvency Concern," KIER Working Papers 979, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Renata Karkowska, "undated". "The Relevance of Financial and Economic Factors for Determining Banking Risk across Europe," CASE Working Papers 0007, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Ohls, Jana, 2017. "Moral suasion in regional government bond markets," Discussion Papers 33/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Dastory, Linda & Eklund, Johan & Numminen, Emil, 2017. "Investments, financial constraints in non-quoted Swedish Firms," Working Papers 2017/02, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics.
- Rodosthenous, Neofytos & Zervos, Mihail, 2017. "Watermark options," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67859, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Antonia Grohmann, 2017. "Financial Literacy and Financial Behavior: Evidence from the Emerging Asian Middle Class," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1702, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nyanzu, Frederick & Quaidoo, Matthew, 2017. "Access to Finance Constraint and SMEs Functioning in Ghana," MPRA Paper 83202, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2017.
- Bruno Feunou & Cédric Okou, 2017. "Good Volatility, Bad Volatility and Option Pricing," Staff Working Papers 17-52, Bank of Canada.
- Sasha Indarte, 2017. "Contagion via Financial Intermediaries in Pre-1914 Sovereign Debt Markets," 2017 Meeting Papers 1141, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Brkic, Sabina & Hodzic, Migdat & Dzanic, Enis, 2017. "Fuzzy Logic Model of Soft Data Analysis for Corporate Client Credit Risk Assessment in Commercial Banking," MPRA Paper 83028, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2017.
- Prokopczuk, Marcel & Tharann, Björn & Wese Simen, Chardin, 2017. "Predicting the Equity Market with Option Implied Variables," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-619, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.