Report NEP-CFN-2005-02-27This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masayo Shikimi (Tomiyama), 2005. "Do Firms Benefit from Multiple Banking Relationships?: Evidence from Small and Medium-Sized Firms in Japan," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-70, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2004. "Corporate Rent-Seeking and the managerial soft-budget constraint," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 283, Universidad del CEMA.
- Steven R. Grenadier & Neng Wang, 2005. "Investment Timing, Agency, and Information," NBER Working Papers 11148, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Lorenzen & Lars Frederiksen, . "The Management of Projects and Product Experimentation: Lessons from the Entertainment Industries," IVS/CBS Working Papers 2005-01, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
- Lundtofte, Frederik, 2005. "Can An ”Estimation Factor” Help Explain Cross-Sectional Returns?," Working Papers 2005:18, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- K Blackburn & D Varvarigos, 2005. "Growth, Uncertainty and Finance," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 48, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Carl Chiarella & Xue-Zhong He & Duo Wang, 2004. "Statistical Properties of a Heterogeneous Asset Price Model with Time-Varying Second Moment," Research Paper Series 142, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Eckhard Platen, 2004. "Capital Asset Pricing for Markets with Intensity Based Jumps," Research Paper Series 143, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.