Report NEP-CFN-2005-02-01This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Song, Han-Suck, 2005. "Capital Structure Determinants An Empirical Study of Swedish Companies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 25, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Gine, Xavier, 2005. "Access to capital in rural Thailand : an estimated model of formal versus informal credit," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3502, The World Bank.
- Peter Woehrmann & Willi Semmler & Martin Lettau, "undated". "Nonparametric Estimation of the Time-varying Sharpe Ratio in Dynamic Asset Pricing Models," IEW - Working Papers 225, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Andrew Atkeson & Harold Cole, 2005. "A Dynamic Theory of Optimal Capital Structure and Executive Compensation," NBER Working Papers 11083, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Clercq, D. & Dimov, Dimo P., 2004. "Explaining venture capital firms' syndication behavior: a longitudinal study," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2004-18, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Item repec:rea:gaelwp:200406 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Margit Osterloh & Bruno S. Frey, "undated". "Shareholders Should Welcome Employees as Directors," IEW - Working Papers 228, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 2005. "Practical Volatility and Correlation Modeling for Financial Market Risk Management," PIER Working Paper Archive 05-007, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Rene M. Stulz, 2005. "The Limits of Financial Globalization," NBER Working Papers 11070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 2005. "Practical Volatility and Correlation Modeling for Financial Market Risk Management," NBER Working Papers 11069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Byström , Hans & Kwon, Oh Kang, 2005. "Default Probabilities According to the Bond Market," Working Papers 2005:7, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2005-01-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- C. Monica Capra & Matilde Fernandez & Irene Ramirez-Comeig, 2005. "Moral Hazard and Collateral as Screening Device: Empirical and Experimental Evidence," Emory Economics 0505, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Item repec:cdl:ucscec:1026 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Keld Laursen & Ammon Salter, 2005. "My Precious. The Role of Appropriability Strategies in Shaping Innovative Performance," DRUID Working Papers 05-02, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Item repec:cdl:ucscec:1041 is not listed on IDEAS anymore