Default Probabilities According to the Bond Market
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lars Jonung & Fredrik Sjöholm, 1999.
"Should Finland and Sweden Form a Monetary Union?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(5), pages 683-700, July.
- Jonung, Lars & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 1998. "Should Finland and Sweden Form a Monetary Union?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 224, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Bayoumi, T. & Eichengreen, B., 1994. "One Money or Many? Analysing the Prospects for Monetary Unification in Various Parts of the World," Princeton Studies in International Economics 76, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- George S. Tavlas, 1993. "The ‘New’ Theory of Optimum Currency Areas," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(6), pages 663-685, November.
- Lafrance, Robert & St-Amant, Pierre, 1999. "Optimal Currency Areas: A Review of the Recent Literature," Staff Working Papers 99-16, Bank of Canada.
- Ajit Bhalla & Shujie Yao & Zongyi Zhang, 2003. "Regional economic performance in China," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 11(1), pages 25-39, March.
- Hal Hill, 2002. "Spatial Disparities in Developing East Asia: a survey," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 16(1), pages 10-35, May.
- Johnson, D. Gale, 2003. "Provincial migration in China in the 1990s," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 22-31.
More about this item
Keywordsbond market; default probability term structure;
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2005-02-01 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FIN-2005-02-01 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2005-02-01 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lunewp:2005_007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Edgerton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delunse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .