Report NEP-FMK-2005-02-01This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Erik Schloegl issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:ucscec:1041 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexandr Cerny, 2004. "Stock market integration and the speed of information transmission," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp242, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Byström , Hans & Kwon, Oh Kang, 2005. "Default Probabilities According to the Bond Market," Working Papers 2005:7, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2005-01-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Focarelli, Dario & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2005. "Conflicts of Interest in Financial Markets - Evidence from Bond Underwriting in the Nineties," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp05023, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 2005. "Practical Volatility and Correlation Modeling for Financial Market Risk Management," PIER Working Paper Archive 05-007, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.