Report NEP-CDM-2018-07-16This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CDM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniela Bubboloni & Mostapha Diss & Michele Gori, 2018. "Extensions of the Simpson voting rule to the committee selection setting," Working Papers 1813, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Danilo P. Souza & Marcos Y. Nakaguma, 2018. "Negative advertising and electoral rules: an empirical evaluation of the Brazilian case," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2018_10, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Bertrand, Marianne & Bombardini, Matilde & Fisman, Raymond & Trebbi, Francesco, 2018. "Tax-Exempt Lobbying: Corporate Philanthropy as a Tool for Political Influence," CEPR Discussion Papers 13025, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dmitry Levando, 2017. "Formation of coalition structures as a non-cooperative game," Post-Print halshs-01491935, HAL.
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Eftichios Sartzetakis & Stefania Strantza, 2018. "International Environmental Agreements - The Impact of Heterogeneity among Countries on Stability," Working Papers 2018.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Finkelstein, Amy & Notowidigdo, Matthew J., 2018. "Take-up and Targeting: Experimental Evidence from SNAP," IZA Discussion Papers 11558, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Laurent, Thibault & Le Breton, Michel & Lepelley, Dominique & de Mouzon, Olivier, 2018. "Exploring the Effects on the Electoral College of National and Regional Popular Vote Interstate Compact: An Electoral Engineering Perspective," IAST Working Papers 18-79, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Francesco Fallucchi & Enrique Fatas & Felix Koelle & Ori Weisel, 2018. "Not all Group Members are created Equal: Heterogeneous Abilities in Inter-group Contests," Discussion Papers 2018-06, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Takayuki Oishi, 2018. "Legal and Political Agreements for Sharing International Rivers with Water Shortage," Discussion Papers 39, Meisei University, School of Economics.
- Mounu Prem & Andrés F. Rivera & Dario A. Romero & Juan F. Vargas, 2018. "Killing Social Leaders for Territorial Control: The Unintended Consequences of Peace," Documentos de Trabajo 016385, Universidad del Rosario.
- Yukio Koriyama & Ali Ozkes, 2018. "Inclusive Cognitive Hierarchy in Collective Decisions," AMSE Working Papers 1819, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- W.F. Lawless, 2018. "Interdependence and superordinate goals: The revenge of the dualists," Proceedings of the 9th International RAIS Conference on Social Sciences and Humanities, April 4-5, 2018 011, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Ryo Ishida & Kazumasa Oguro, 2017. "Borda Count Method for Fiscal Policy- A Political Economic Analysis -," Discussion papers ron294, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- Lankina, Tomila V. & Libman, Alexander, 2019. "Soviet legacies of economic development, oligarchic rule, and electoral quality in Eastern Europe’s partial democracies: the case of Ukraine," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88775, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fetzer, Thiemo & Kyburz, Stephan, 2018. "Cohesive Institutions and Political Violence," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 377, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Tomala, Tristan & Koessler, Frederic & Laclau, Marie, 2018. "Interactive Information Design," HEC Research Papers Series 1260, HEC Paris, revised 02 May 2018.