Report NEP-CDM-2015-06-27This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nonso Obikili, 2015. "The Impact of Political Competition on Economic Growth: Evidence from Municipalities in South Africa," Working Papers 525, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Ruben Durante & Paolo Pinotti & Andrea Tesei, 2015. "The Political Legacy of Entertainment TV," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/gjf8d7tah8a, Sciences Po.
- Ruben Durante & Emilio Gutierrez, 2014. "Political Advertising and Voting Intention: Evidence from Exogenous Variation in Ads Viewership," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/26lctatf2u8, Sciences Po.
- Filipe Campante & Ruben Durante & Francesco Sobbrio, 2013. "Politics 2.0: the Multifaceted Effect of Broadband Internet on Political Participation," Sciences Po publications 19029, Sciences Po.
- Vítor Castro & Rodrigo Martins, 2015. "Budget, expenditures composition and political manipulation: Evidence from Portugal," GEMF Working Papers 2015-13, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Kuzmics, Christoph & Rodenburger, Daniel, 2015. "A case for standard theory?," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 542, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- de Bromhead, Alan, 2015. "Women voters and trade protectionism in the interwar years," QUCEH Working Paper Series 15-03, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- Baskaran, Thushyanthan & Blesse, Sebastian & Brender, Adi & Reingewertz, Yaniv, 2015. "Revenue decentralization, central oversight and the political budget cycle: Evidence from Israel," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 249, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Eriksson, Tor & Mao, Lei & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2015. "Saving Face and Group Identity," IZA Discussion Papers 9110, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Goeschl, Timo & Kettner, Sara Elisa & Lohse, Johannes & Schwieren, Christiane, 2015. "What do we learn from public good games about voluntary climate action? Evidence from an artefactual field experiment," Working Papers 0595, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Chakrabarty, Aritra, 2015. "Technology and Governance: Enabling Participatory Democracy," MPRA Paper 65231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bluffstone,Randy & Dannenberg,Astrid & Martinsson,Peter & Jha,Prakash & Bista,Rjesh, 2015. "Cooperative behavior and common pool resources : experimental evidence from community forest user groups in Nepal," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7323, The World Bank.
- Bluffstone,Randy & Somanathan,Eswaran & Jha,Prakash & Luintel,Harisharan & Bista,Rajesh & Paudel,Naya & Adhikari,Bhim, 2015. "Does collective action sequester carbon ? the case of the Nepal community forestry program," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7327, The World Bank.