Report NEP-CDM-2015-04-02This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arye L. Hillman & Kfir Metsuyanim & Niklas Potrafke, 2015. "Democracy With Group Identity," Working Papers 2015-02, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Galasso, Vincenzo & Nannicini, Tommaso, 2015. "So Closed: Political Selection in Proportional Systems," CEPR Discussion Papers 10514, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dekel, Eddie & Piccione, Michele, 2014. "The strategic dis/advantage of voting early," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61288, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lauri Saaksvuori & Abhijit Ramalingam, 2015. "Bargaining under surveillance: Evidence from a three-person ultimatum game," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 15-01, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Padró i Miquel, Gerard & Qian, Nancy & Xu, Yiqing & Yao, Yang, 2015. "Making Democracy Work: Culture, Social Capital and Elections in China," CEPR Discussion Papers 10515, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brams, Steven & Potthoff, Richard, 2015. "The Paradox of Grading Systems," MPRA Paper 63268, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davide Vannoni, 2014. "Corruption, Accountability And Efficiency. An Application To Municipal Solid Waste Services," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0300408, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Dunia López-Pintado, 2015. "Influence Networks and Public Goods," Working Papers 15.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Takehisa Kumakawa & Tatsuyoshi Saijo & Takehiko Yamato, 2015. "Isolating and identifying motivations: A voluntary contribution mechanism experiment with interior Nash equilibria," Working Papers SDES-2015-16, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Mar 2015.
- James Lake & Maia K. Linask, 2015. "Domestic political competition and binding overhang in developing countries," Departmental Working Papers 1503, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Desai, Naman, 2015. "The Effects of Group Brainstorming on the Auditor’s Search for Potential Misstatements and Assessment of Fraud Risk in the Presence of Pressures and Opportunities," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-03-11, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.