Report NEP-CDM-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marta Curto-Grau & Alfonso Herranz-Loncán & Albert Solé-Ollé, 2010. "The political economy of infrastructure construction: The Spanish “Parliamentary Roads” (1880-1914)," Working Papers 2010/22, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Dan Usher, 2010. "Bargaining and Voting," Working Papers 1245, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Rodrigo Martins & Francisco José Veiga, 2010. "Economic Voting in Portuguese Municipal Elections," NIPE Working Papers 33/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00490448_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maria Montero, 2010. "The Paradox of New Members in the EU Council of Ministers: A Non-cooperative Bargaining Analysis," Working Papers 2010.123, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Klarizze Puzon & Marc Willinger, 2014. "Do malevolent leaders provoke conflict? An experiment on the paradox of the plenty," Working Papers 14-10, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2014.
- Huseyin Yildirim, 2010. "Time-Consistent Majority Rules and Heterogenous Preferences in Group Decision-Making," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000304, David K. Levine.
- Nicolas Quérou, 2010. "Group Bargaining and Conflict," Working Papers 2010.125, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli & Gino Gancia, 2010. "The Political Cost of Reforms," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 847.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 30 May 2011.
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati & Matteo Ploner, 2010. "Does procedural fairness crowd out other-regarding concerns? A bidding experiment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-073, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Benitez, Daniel & Estache, Antonio & Soreide, Tina, 2010. "Dealing with politics for money and power in infrastructure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5455, The World Bank.