Report NEP-CDM-2008-10-21This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Li, Ming & Majumdar, Dipjyoti, 2006. "A psychologically-based model of voter turnout," MPRA Paper 10719, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2008.
- Item repec:eca:wpaper:2008_017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eca:wpaper:2008_015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Micael Castanheira De Moura & BENOIT S. Y. Crutzen & Nicolas Sahuguet, 2008. "The impact of party organization on electoral outcomes," Working Papers ECARES 2008_016, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Thomas Braendle & Alois Stutzer, 2008. "Bureaucrats in Parliament: Theory and Evidence on Its Determinants in Germany," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-23, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Ehud Friedgut & Gil Kalai & Noam Nisan, 2008. "Elections Can be Manipulated Often," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002416, David K. Levine.
- Rainald Borck & Katharina Wrohlich, 2008. "Preferences for Childcare Policies: Theory and Evidence," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 827, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Yaprak Gürsoy & Meltem Müftüler-Baç, 2008. "The European Union’s Enlargement Process and the Collective Identity Formation in Turkey; The interplay of multiple identities," RECON Online Working Papers Series 17, RECON.
- Rebecca Weitz-Shapiro & Matthew S. Winters, 2008. "Political Participation and Quality of Life," Research Department Publications 4583, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Allan M Feldman & Roberto Serrano, 2008. "Arrow's Impossibility Theorem: Preference Diversity in a Single-Profile World," Working Papers 2008-8, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Zdzisław Mach & Grzegorz Pożarlik, 2008. "Collective identity formation in the process of EU enlargement; Defeating the inclusive paradigm of a European democracy?," RECON Online Working Papers Series 14, RECON.
- Yvonne Galligan & Sara Clavero, 2008. "Assessing Gender Democracy in the European Union. A Methodological Framework," RECON Online Working Papers Series 16, RECON.
- Carlos Scartascini & Mariano Tommasi & Ernesto H. Stein, 2008. "Veto Players, Intertemporal Interactions and Policy Adaptability: How Do Political Institutions Work?," Research Department Publications 4593, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.