Report NEP-CDM-2007-10-06This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gersbach, Hans, 2007. "Vote-share Contracts and Democracy," CEPR Discussion Papers 6497, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lauren N. Merrill, 2007. "A Characterization of Strategy-Proof Rules over the Condorcet Domain with an Even Number of Individuals," Working Papers 60, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Rajashri Chakrabarti & Joydeep Roy, 2007. "Effect of redrawing of political boundaries on voting patterns: evidence from state reorganization in India," Staff Reports 301, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Eleni Mylona, 2007. "The Impact of the Accession of the Western Balkan Countries on Voting and Coalition Formation within the European Council of Ministers," Discussion Papers 07/28, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:325 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Burkart, Mike & Lee, Samuel, 2007. "One Share - One Vote: The Theory," SIFR Research Report Series 57, Institute for Financial Research.
- Cherchye, Laurens & De Rock, Bram & Vermeulen, Frederic, 2007. "The Revealed Preference Approach to Collective Consumption Behavior: Testing, Recovery and Welfare Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 3062, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roland G. Fryer, Jr & Richard T. Holden, 2007. "Measuring the Compactness of Political Districting Plans," NBER Working Papers 13456, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200773 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Manuel Couret Branco, 2007. "Economics Against Democracy," Economics Working Papers 03_2007, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).