Report NEP-CDM-2007-02-10This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Donald E. Campbell & Jerry S. Kelly, 2007. "Uniformly Bounded Information and Social Choice," Working Papers 49, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Samuel Bowles, 2007. "Social Preferences and Public Economics: Are good laws a substitute for good citizens?," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2007-04, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2008.
- Bonomy Genny & Brosio Giorgio & Di Tommaso Maria Laura, 2006. "How Italian electors react to gender quotas? A random utility model of voting behaviour," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200609, University of Turin.
- Samuel Lee & Christian At & Mike Burkart, 2007. "Security-Voting Structure and Bidder Screening," FMG Discussion Papers dp575, Financial Markets Group.
- Amihai Glazer & Stef Proost, 2007. "The Preferences of Voters Over Road Tolls and Road Capacity," Working Papers 060712, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Grimalda, Gianluca & Kar, Anirban & Proto, Eugenio, 2006. "On the Value of Participation: Endogenous Emergence of Social Norms in a Three-Player Ultimatum Game," MPRA Paper 1620, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- canegrati, emanuele, 2007. "A theory of the allocation of political time," MPRA Paper 1647, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati & Matteo Ploner, 2007. "Social identity and trust - An experimental investigation," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-41, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Masahiro Okuno-Fujiwara & Takako Fujiwara-Greve & Nobue Suzuki, 2007. ""Social Norms and Voluntary Cooperations"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-172, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.