Report NEP-CBE-2016-03-17This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nax, Heinrich H. & Balietti, Stefano & Murphy, Ryan O. & Helbing, Dirk, 2015. "Meritocratic matching can dissolve the efficiency-equality tradeoff: the case of voluntary contributions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65443, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Adel Al-Bataineh & Jessica Gunn, 2016. "Teachers? Perceptions of High-Stakes Testing," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3305865, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Romaniuc, Rustam, 2015. "What makes Law to change Behavior? An experimental study," IEL Working Papers 20, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Michael Hallsworth & John List & Robert Metcalfe & Ivo Vlaev, 2015. "The Making of Homo Honoratus: From Omission to Commission," Natural Field Experiments 00403, The Field Experiments Website.
- Thomas Deckers & Armin Falk & Fabian Kosse & Hannah Hannah Schildberg-Horisch, 2016. "How Does Socio-Economic Status Shape a Child's Personality?," Working Papers 2016-002, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Houy, Nicolas & Nicolaï, Jean-Philippe & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2016. "Doing Your Best When Stakes Are High? Theory and Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 9766, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mäs, Michael & Nax, Heinrich H., 2016. "A behavioral study of “noise” in coordination games," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65422, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Deckers, Thomas & Falk, Armin & Kosse, Fabian & Szech, Nora, 2016. "Homo Moralis: Personal Characteristics, Institutions, and Moral Decision-Making," IZA Discussion Papers 9768, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Aidas Masiliunas, 2016. "Overcoming Coordination Failure in a Critical Mass Game: Strategic Motives and Action Disclosure," AMSE Working Papers 1609, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Kurz, Verena & Orland, Andreas & Posadzy, Kinga, 2016. "Fairness Versus Efficiency: How Procedural Fairness Concerns Affect Coordination," LiU Working Papers in Economics 3, Linköping University, Division of Economics, Department of Management and Engineering.
- Thomsson, K.M. & Vostroknutov, A., 2016. "Small-world conservatives and rigid liberals : attitudes towards sharing in self-proclaimed left and right," Research Memorandum 008, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Dasgupta, Utteeyo & Mani, Subha & Sharma, Smriti & Singhal, Saurabh, 2016. "Eliciting Risk Preferences: Firefighting in the Field," MPRA Paper 69674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roger L. Ransom, 2016. "Confidence, Fear and a Propensity to Gamble: The Puzzle of War and Economics in an Age of Catastrophe 1914-45," Working Papers 201603, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.