Report NEP-CBE-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Burks, Stephen V. & Lewis, Connor & Kivi, Paul & Wiener, Amanda & Anderson, Jon E. & Götte, Lorenz & DeYoung, Colin G. & Rustichini, Aldo, 2014. "Moving Ahead by Thinking Backwards: Cognitive Skills, Personality, and Economic Preferences in Collegiate Success," IZA Discussion Papers 7952, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hoogveld, Nicky & Zubanov, Nick, 2014. "The Power of (No) Recognition: Experimental Evidence from the University Classroom," IZA Discussion Papers 7953, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sandro Casal & Luigi Mittone, 2014. "Social Esteem versus Social Stigma: the role of anonymity in an income reporting game," CEEL Working Papers 1401, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Philippe Batifoulier & Nicolas Da Silva, 2014. "The economic behaviour of doctors: medical altruism without an ethic?," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-9, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Fossen, Frank M. & Glocker, Daniela, 2014. "Stated and Revealed Heterogeneous Risk Preferences in Educational Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 7950, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Holden, Stein, 2014. "Explaining anomalies in intertemporal choice: A mental zooming theory," CLTS Working Papers 2/14, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, Norwegian University of Life Sciences.
- Kahsay, Goytom Abraha & Samahita, Margaret, 2014. "Pay-What-You-Want Pricing Schemes: A Self-Image Perspective," Working Papers 2014:6, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Marx, Paul & Schumacher, Gijs, 2014. "The Effect of Economic Change and Elite Framing on Economic Preferences: A Survey Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 7979, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anya Savikhin Samek & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2014. "When Identifying Contributors is Costly: An Experiment on Public Goods," Working Papers 14-04, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Philip Brookins & Adriana Lucas & Dmitry Ryvkin, 2014. "Reducing within-group overconfidence through group identity and between-group confidence judgments," Working Papers wp2014_02_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University, revised Feb 2014.
- Katharina M. Eckartz, 2014. "Task enjoyment and opportunity costs in the lab - the effect of financial incentives on performance in real effort tasks," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-005, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:beb:wpaper:201402 is not listed on IDEAS anymore