Report NEP-CBE-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lisa Bruttel & Tim Friehe, 2013. "Make humans randomize," TWI Research Paper Series 83, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Holger Herz & Dmitry Taubinsky, 2013. "Market experience is a reference point in judgments of fairness," ECON - Working Papers 128, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00845123 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Gill & Victoria Prowse & Michael Vlassopoulos, 2013. "Cheating in the workplace: An experimental study of the impact of bonuses and productivity," Economics Series Working Papers 666, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Valeria Faralla & Alessandro Innocenti & Eva Venturini, 2013. "Risk Taking and Social Exposure," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 046, University of Siena.
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Dolifka, David, 2013. "Exploitation Aversion: When Financial Incentives Fail to Motivate Agents," IZA Discussion Papers 7499, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Bone & Paolo Crosetto & John D Hey & Carmen Pasca, 2013. "Chance versus choice: eliciting attitudes to fair compensations," Discussion Papers 13/15, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Ardjan Gazheli & Miklós Antal & Jeroen van den Bergh, 2013. "List of suggestions for behavioural elements in the macroeconomic model," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 24, WWWforEurope.
- Philippe Mairesse & Rachel Beaujolin & Emmanuelle Begon & Véronique Perret & Géraldine Schmidt, 2013. "Three cases of identity (re)construction through art interventions: the dialogical and the 'sensible'," Post-Print halshs-00844185, HAL.
- Enriqueta Aragones & Itzhak Gilboa & Andrew Postlewaite & David Schmeidler, 2013. "Rhetoric and Analogies," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 932.13, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).