Report NEP-CBE-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Albrecht, Konstanze & von Essen, Emma & Falk, Armin & Fliessbach, Klaus & Ranehill, Eva, 2012. "Social context and fairness perceptions: The role of status," Research Papers in Economics 2012:10, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Anmol Ratan, 2012. "Mistakes, Closure and Endowment Effect in Laboratory Experiments," Monash Economics Working Papers 22-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Kassenboehmer, Sonja C. & Schurer, Stefanie, 2012. "Healthy Habits: The Connection between Diet, Exercise, and Locus of Control," IZA Discussion Papers 6789, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Masella, Paolo & Meier, Stephan & Zahn, Philipp, 2012. "Incentives and Group Identity," IZA Discussion Papers 6815, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Larbi Alaoui & Antonio Penta, 2012. "Endogenous depth of reasoning," Economics Working Papers 1332, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 2014.
- James C. Cox & Danyang Li, 2012. "Do I Care if You Know I Betrayed You?," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2012-14, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- David K. Levine & Salvatore Modica & Federico Weinschelbaum & Felipe Zurita, 2012. "Evolving to the impatience trap: the example of the farmer-sheriff game," Working Papers 2012-033, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Sofie Kragh Pedersen & Alexander K. Koch & Julia Nafziger, 2012. "Who wants paternalism?," Economics Working Papers 2012-22, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.