Report NEP-CBE-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:439 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Becker, Anke & Deckers, Thomas & Dohmen, Thomas & Falk, Armin & Kosse, Fabian, 2012. "The Relationship Between Economic Preferences and Psychological Personality Measures," IZA Discussion Papers 6470, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James C. Cox, 2012. "Private Goods, Public Goods and Common Pools with Homo Reciprocans," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2012-06, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Christoph Engel, 2012. "Low Self-Control As a Source of Crime. A Meta-Study," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2012_04, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Hübler, Olaf, 2012. "Are Tall People Less Risk Averse than Others?," IZA Discussion Papers 6441, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:449 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Delfgaauw, Josse & Dur, Robert & Non, Arjan & Verbeke, Willem, 2012. "The Effects of Prize Spread and Noise in Elimination Tournaments: A Natural Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6480, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fehrler, Sebastian & Kosfeld, Michael, 2012. "Pro-Social Missions and Worker Motivation: An Experimental Study," IZA Discussion Papers 6460, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Todd Cherry & E. Lance Howe & James J. Murphy, 2012. "Sharing as Risk Pooling in a Social Dilemma Experiment," Working Papers 2012-01, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Englmaier, Florian & Roider, Andreas & Sunde, Uwe, 2012. "The Role of Salience in Performance Schemes: Evidence from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6448, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Casari & Timothy N. Cason, 2012. "Explicit versus Implicit Contracts for Dividing the Benefits of Cooperation," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1270, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Besedes, Tibor & Deck, Cary & Sarangi, Sudipta & Shor, Mikhael, 2012. "Designing a sequential choice architecture to reduce choice overload," MPRA Paper 38173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dietrich, Franz & List, Christian, 2012. "Mentalism versus behaviourism in economics: a philosophy-of-science perspective," MPRA Paper 37813, University Library of Munich, Germany.