Report NEP-CBE-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nur Ata Nurcan & Alena Bicakova, 2010. "Self-control and debt: evidence from data on credit counselling," Economics Series Working Papers 504, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4233942 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephen, Wu & Joel, Shapiro, 2010. "Fatalism and Savings," MPRA Paper 24852, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Faravelli & Luca Stanca, 2010. "When Less is More: Rationing and Rent Dissipation in Stochastic Contests," Working Papers 197, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2010.
- Sergio Beraldo & Robert Sugden, 2010. "The emergence of reciprocally beneficial cooperation," ICER Working Papers 18-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Luca Corazzini & Filippo Pavesi & Beatrice Petrovich & Luca Stanca, 2010. "Influential Listeners: An Experiment on Persuasion Bias in Social Networks," Working Papers 196, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2010.
- Li King King, 2010. "Thinking in Chinese vs. Thinking in English: Social Preference and Risk Attitudes of Multicultural Minds," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-061, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Pietro Dindo & Jan Tuinstra, 2010. "A class of evolutionary models for participation games with negative feedback," LEM Papers Series 2010/14, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giuseppe De Marco & Giovanni Immordino, 2010. "Partnership, Reciprocity and Team Design," CSEF Working Papers 257, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 24 Mar 2011.
- Pichler, Michael, 2015. "Cultural Formation of Preferences and Assimilation of Cultural Groups," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 438, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Jose Apesteguia & Patricia Funk & Nagore Iriberri, 2010. "Promoting rule compliance in daily-life: Evidence from a randomized field experiment in the public libraries of Barcelona," Economics Working Papers 1231, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Feb 2011.
- Barnea, Amir & Cronqvist, Henrik & Siegel, Stephan, 2010. "Nature or Nurture: What Determines Investor Behavior?," SIFR Research Report Series 72, Institute for Financial Research.
- Fouarge, Didier & Schils, Trudie & de Grip, Andries, 2010. "Why Do Low-Educated Workers Invest Less in Further Training?," IZA Discussion Papers 5180, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).