Report NEP-CBE-2006-05-27This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Javier Escobal & Sonia Laszlo, 2006. "The Effect of an Additional Alternative on Measured Risk Preferences in a Laboratory Experiment in Peru," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-06, CIRANO.
- Joseph Tao-yi Wang & Michael Spezio & Colin F. Camerer, 2006. "Pinocchio's Pupil: Using Eyetracking and Pupil Dilation to Understand Truth-telling and Deception in Games," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000042, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Alexander L. Brown & Colin F. Camerer & Zhikang Eric Chua, 2006. "Learning and Visceral Temptation in Dynamic Savings Experiments," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000048, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Tomomi Tanaka & Colin F. Camerer & Quang Nguyen, 2006. "Preferences, Poverty and Politics: Experimental and Survey Data from Vietnam," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000054, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200630 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200634 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200637 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luis M. Miller, 2006. "The Double Nature of Conventions - An Experimental Analysis," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-07, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Lucy F. Ackert & Narat Charupat & Richard Deaves & Brian D. Kluger, 2006. "The origins of bubbles in laboratory asset markets," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2006-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Andrew Clark & Davis Masclet & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2006. "Effort and Comparison Income : Survey and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 0601, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Ifat Maoz & Ilan Yaniv & Naama Ivri, 2006. "Decision Framing and Support for Concessions in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict," Discussion Paper Series dp423, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Item repec:xrs:meawpa:05077 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:xrs:meawpa:05079 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pamela M. Schmitt & Robert S. Shupp & Kurtis J. Swope & Justin Mayer, 2005. "Personality Preferences and Pre-Commitment: Behavioral Explanations in Ultimatum Games," Working Papers 200503, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised May 2005.
- Martin Sefton & Robert S. Shupp & James Walker, 2005. "The Effect of Rewards and Sanctions in Provision of Public Goods," Working Papers 200504, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2005.
- Kurtis Swope & John Cadigan & Pamela Schmitt & Robert S. Shupp, 2005. "Social Position and Distributive Justice: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 200505, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2005.