Report NEP-CBA-2019-06-24This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Sergey E. Pekarski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael McLeay & Silvana Tenreyro, 2019. "Optimal Inflation and the Identification of the Phillips Curve," NBER Working Papers 25892, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James D. Hamilton, 2019. "Perspectives on U.S. Monetary Policy Tools and Instruments," NBER Working Papers 25911, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- INOUE Tomoo & OKIMOTO Tatsuyoshi, 2019. "How Does Unconventional Monetary Policy Affect the Global Financial Markets?: Evaluating Policy Effects by Global VAR Models," Discussion papers 19031, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Altavilla, Carlo & Burlon, Lorenzo & Giannetti, Mariassunta & Holton, Sarah, 2019. "Is there a zero lower bound? The effects of negative policy rates on banks and firms," Working Paper Series 2289, European Central Bank.
- Echavarría, Juan José & Giraldo, Iader & Jaramillo, Fernando, 2019. "Cadenas globales de valor, crecimiento y protección arancelaria en Colombia," Working papers 9, Red Investigadores de Economía.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Matthew S. Jaremski & David C. Wheelock, 2019. "Interbank Connections, Contagion and Bank Distress in the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 25897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hibiki Ichiue & Maiko Koga & Tatsushi Okuda & Tatsuya Ozaki, 2019. "Households' Liquidity Constraint, Optimal Attention Allocation, and Inflation Expectations," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 19-E-8, Bank of Japan.
- Rybacki, Jakub, 2019. "Forward Guidance and the private forecast disagreement – case of Poland," MPRA Paper 94465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bahaj, Saleem Abubakr & Foulis, Angus & Pinter, Gabor & Surico, Paolo, 2018. "Employment and the collateral channel of monetary policy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100934, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Georgarakos, Dimitris & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos, 2019. "Monetary Policy Transmission to Consumer Financial Stress and Durable Consumption," IZA Discussion Papers 12359, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Caio Ferreira & Nigel Jenkinson & Christopher Wilson, 2019. "From Basel I to Basel III: Sequencing Implementation in Developing Economies," IMF Working Papers 19/127, International Monetary Fund.
- Kontogeorgos, Georgios & Lambrias, Kyriacos, 2019. "An analysis of the Eurosystem/ECB projections," Working Paper Series 2291, European Central Bank.
- Goodhart, C. A. E. & Kabiri, Ali, 2019. "Monetary policy and bank profitability in a low interest rate environment: a follow-up and a rejoinder," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100968, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hohberger, Stefan & Priftis, Romanos & Vogel, Lukas, 2018. "The distributional effects of conventional monetary policy and quantitative easing: Evidence from an estimated DSGE model," Working Papers 2018-12, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Ely, Regis Augusto & Tabak, Benjamin Miranda & Teixeira, Anderson Mutter, 2019. "Heterogeneous effects of the implementation of macroprudential policies on bank risk," MPRA Paper 94546, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gary B. Gorton, 2019. "The Regulation of Private Money," NBER Working Papers 25891, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.