Report NEP-CBA-2018-12-17This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Sergey E. Pekarski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ricardo Correa & Teodora Paligorova & Horacio Sapriza & Andrei Zlate, 2018. "Cross-Border Bank Flows and Monetary Policy," International Finance Discussion Papers 1241, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Juan Andres Espinosa Torres; Sebastian Sanin Restrepo & Sebastian Sanin-Restrepo, 2018. "Unvealing Monetary Policy Transmission on Inflation Targeting Economies: The Wealth-Consumption Channel," Vniversitas Económica 017012, Universidad Javeriana - Bogotá.
- Javier Bianchi & Jorge Mondragon, 2018. "Monetary Independence and Rollover Crises," Working Papers 755, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Kolb, Benedikt & Prieto, Esteban, 2018. "Macroeconomic effects of bank capital regulation," Discussion Papers 44/2018, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Rod Tyers & Yixiao Zhou, 2018. "Lost Inflation?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 18-01, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Goodhead, Robert & Kolb, Benedikt, 2018. "Monetary policy communication shocks and the macroeconomy," Discussion Papers 46/2018, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Gunda-Alexandra Detmers & Özer Karagedikli & Richhild Moessner, 2018. "Quantitative or Qualitative Forward Guidance: Does it Matter?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7314, CESifo.
- Gavin Goy & Cars Homme & Kostas Mavromatis, 2018. "Forward Guidance and the Role of Central Bank Credibility," DNB Working Papers 614, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Tommaso Mancini Griffoli & Maria Soledad Martinez Peria & Itai Agur & Anil Ari & John Kiff & Adina Popescu & Celine Rochon, 2018. "Casting Light on Central Bank Digital Currencies," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 18/08, International Monetary Fund.
- Ricardo Lagos & Shengxing Zhang, 2018. "A Monetary Model of Bilateral Over-the-Counter Markets," NBER Working Papers 25239, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rod Tyers & Yixiao Zhou, 2018. "Deflation Forces and Inequality," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 18-04, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Goncharenko, Roman & Ongena, Steven & Rauf, Asad, 2018. "The Agency of CoCos: Why Contingent Convertible Bonds Aren't for Everyone," CEPR Discussion Papers 13344, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adrian, Tobias & Kiff, John & Shin, Hyun Song, 2018. "Liquidity, Leverage, and Regulation Ten Years after the Global Financial Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 13350, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vania Stavrakeva & Jenny Tang, 2018. "The dollar during the global recession: US monetary policy and the exorbitant duty," Working Papers 18-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Knut Are Aastveit & André K. Anundsen, 2018. "Asymmetric effects of monetary policy in regional housing markets," Working Papers 2018/08, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Jeffrey C. Fuhrer & Giovanni P. Olivei & Eric S. Rosengren & Geoffrey M. B. Tootell, 2018. "Should the Fed regularly evaluate its monetary policy framework?," Working Papers 18-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.