Report NEP-CBA-2015-12-28This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael D. Bordo & Pierre L. Siklos, 2015. "Central bank Credibility Before and After the Crisis," NBER Working Papers 21710, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael B. Devereux & Eric R. Young & Changhua Yu, 2015. "A New Dilemma: Capital Controls and Monetary Policy in Sudden Stop Economies," NBER Working Papers 21791, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ryan Banerjee & Michael B. Devereux & Giovanni Lombardo, 2015. "Self-Oriented Monetary Policy, Global Financial Markets and Excess Volatility of International Capital Flows," NBER Working Papers 21737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bonner, Clemens, 2015. "Preferential Regulatory Treatment and Banks' Demand for Government Bonds," Discussion Paper 2015-056, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Eric T. Swanson, 2015. "Measuring the Effects of Unconventional Monetary Policy on Asset Prices," NBER Working Papers 21816, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua Aizenman, 2015. "International Coordination and Precautionary Policies," NBER Working Papers 21793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ahmet Benlialper & Hasan Cömert, 2015. "Global Constraints on Central Banking: The Case of Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1512, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2015.
- Dudin, Mikhail & Sekerin, Vladimir & Smirnova, Olga & Frolova, Evgenia & Sepiashvili, Ekaterina, 2014. "State Anti-Crisis Management of Banking Sector: Looking for Optimization Ways and Contemporary Development Trends," Working Papers dudnov, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Olivier Blanchard & Eugenio Cerutti & Lawrence Summers, 2015. "Inflation and Activity – Two Explorations and their Monetary Policy Implications," NBER Working Papers 21726, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guillaume Rocheteau & Pierre-Olivier Weill & Tsz-Nga Wong, 2015. "Working through the Distribution: Money in the Short and Long Run," NBER Working Papers 21779, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Marco, Filippo & Wieladek, Tomasz, 2015. "The real effects of capital requirements and monetary policy: evidence from the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 573, Bank of England.
- Stephen Hansen & Michael McMahon, 2015. "Shocking Language: Understanding the macroeconomic effects of central bank communication," Discussion Papers 1537, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Vivian Norambuena, 2015. "Sovereign Debt Default: Are Countries Trapped by Their Own Default History?," Working Papers wp416, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Claudiu T. Albulescu & Aviral Kumar Twari & Stephen M. Miller & Rangan Gupta, 2015. "Time-Frequency Relationship between Inflation and Inflation Uncertainty for the U.S.: Evidence from Historical Data," Working Papers 201591, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Saten Kumar & Hassan Afrouzi & Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko, 2015. "Inflation Targeting Does Not Anchor Inflation Expectations: Evidence from Firms in New Zealand," NBER Working Papers 21814, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Igor A. Khristoforov, 2015. "Professors and Bankers: Russia’S State Bank Charters of 1860 and 1894, Economic Expertise and Public Opinion," HSE Working papers WP BRP 116/HUM/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.