Report NEP-CBA-2014-12-24This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Araujo, Aloisio & Schommer, Susan & Woodford, Michael, 2014. "Conventional and Unconventional Monetary Policy with Endogenous Collateral Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 9995, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hansen, Stephen & McMahon, Michael & Prat, Andrea, 2014. "Transparency and Deliberation within the FOMC: a Computational Linguistics Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 9994, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christopher Spencer, 2014. "Conventional and Unconventional Votes: A Tale of Three Monetary Policy Committees," Discussion Paper Series 2014_11, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Dec 2014.
- Galí, Jordi & Gambetti, Luca, 2014. "The Effects of Monetary Policy on Stock Market Bubbles: Some Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 10070, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Krug, Sebastian & Lengnick, Matthias & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner, 2014. "The impact of Basel III on financial (in)stability: An agent-based credit network approach," Economics Working Papers 2014-13, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Merrouche, Ouarda & Nier, Erlend, 2014. "The Global Financial Crisis—What Drove The Build-Up?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10015, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James B. Bullard, 2014. "Does Low Inflation Justify a Zero Policy Rate?," Speech 241, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Avgouleas, Emilios & Goodhart, Charles A, 2014. "A Critical Evaluation of Bail-in as a Bank Recapitalisation Mechanism," CEPR Discussion Papers 10065, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paolo Gelain & Marcin Kolasa & MichaÅ‚ Brzoza-Brzezina, 2014. "Monetary and macroprudential policy with multi-period loans," 2014 Meeting Papers 575, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Srinivas Yanamandra, 2014. "Minsky, Monetary Policy, and Mint Street: Challenges for the Art of Monetary Policymaking in Emerging Economies," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_820, Levy Economics Institute.
- Mitchener, Kris & Wandschneider, Kirsten, 2014. "Capital Controls and Recovery from the Financial Crisis of the 1930s," CEPR Discussion Papers 10019, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- C. Cahn & J. Matheron & J-G. Sahuc, 2014. "Assessing the macroeconomic effects of LTROS," Working papers 528, Banque de France.
- Raes, L.B.D., 2014. "On the influence of institutional design on monetary policy making," Other publications TiSEM cb0c383e-8031-48dc-99d5-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Miles, David & Schanz, Jochen, 2014. "Should central banks provide reserves via repos or outright bond purchases?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10229, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tito Nícias Teixeira da Silva Filho & Francisco Marcos Rodrigues Figueiredo, 2014. "A Volatility and Persistence-Based Core Inflation," Working Papers Series 367, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Mamatzakis, Emmanuel & Hu, Wentao, 2014. "Does regulation improve bank peroformance in South and East Asia?," MPRA Paper 60193, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hossfeld, Oliver & MacDonald, Ronald, 2014. "Carry funding and safe haven currencies: A threshold regression approach," Discussion Papers 34/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Howard Kung, 2014. "Macroeconomic linkages between monetary policy and the term structure of interest rates," 2014 Meeting Papers 560, Society for Economic Dynamics.