Report NEP-CBA-2013-09-25This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luis Brandao-Marques & Ricardo Correa & Horacio Sapriza, 2013. "International evidence on government support and risk taking in the banking sector," International Finance Discussion Papers 1086, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Layal Mansour, 2013. "International Reserves versus External Debts : Can International reserves avoid future Financial Crisis in indebted Countries ?," Working Papers 1329, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Dupor, William & Li, Rong, 2013. "The Expected Inflation Channel of Government Spending in the Postwar U.S," Working Papers 2013-026, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 12 May 2014.
- James M. Nason & Gregor W. Smith, 2013. "Reverse Kalman filtering U.S. inflation with sticky professional forecasts," Working Papers 13-34, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Francisco Covas & Ben Rump & Egon Zakrajsek, 2013. "Stress-testing U.S. bank holding companies: a dynamic panel quantile regression approach," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-55, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Manuel Gonzalez-Astudillo, 2013. "Monetary-fiscal policy interactions: interdependent policy rule coefficients," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-58, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Belderbos, Rene & Ikeuchi, Kenta & Fukao, Kyoji & Kim, Young Gak & Kwon, Hyeog Ug, 2013. "Plant Productivity Dynamics and Private and Public R&D Spillovers: Technological, Geographic and Relational Proximity," CEI Working Paper Series 2013-05, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Marcelle Chauvet & Zeynep Senyuz & Emre Yoldas, 2013. "What does financial volatility tell us about macroeconomic fluctuations?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-61, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Eric Dor, 2013. "A still fragmented Euro Zone. Illustration with a few charts," Working Papers 2013-ECO-18, IESEG School of Management.
- Michael Dotsey & Robert G. King & Alexander L. Wolman, 2013. "Inflation and real activity with firm-level productivity shocks," Working Papers 13-35, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ozge Akinci, 2013. "Global financial conditions, country spreads and macroeconomic fluctuations in emerging countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 1085, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Benjamin Keddad, 2013. "Assessing Asian Exchange Rates Coordination under Regional Currency Basket System," Working Papers halshs-00862254, HAL.
- Simon Gilchrist & Egon Zakrajsek, 2013. "The impact of the Federal Reserve's Large-Scale Asset Purchase programs on corporate credit risk," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-56, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2013. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Persistence of Inflation in Thailand," MPRA Paper 50109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thilo A. Schmitt & Desislava Chetalova & Rudi Sch\"afer & Thomas Guhr, 2013. "Credit Risk and the Instability of the Financial System: an Ensemble Approach," Papers 1309.5245, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2013.