Report NEP-CBA-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Trapp, Monika & Wewel, Claudio, 2013. "Transatlantic systemic risk," CFR Working Papers 12-10 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Ansgar Belke, 2013. "Impact of a Low Interest Rate Environment - Global Liquidity Spillovers and the Search-for-yield," Ruhr Economic Papers 0429, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Beatrice D. Simo-Kengne & Stephen M. Miller & Rangan Gupta, 2013. "Evolution of Monetary Policy in the US: The Role of Asset Prices," Working papers 2013-20, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2013.
- Hyuk Jae Rhee & Jeongseok Song, 2013. "Unemployment fluctuations, and optimal monetary policy in a small open economy," Working Papers 1309, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- PIROVANO, Mara, 2013. "International financial integration, credit frictions and exchange rate regimes," Working Papers 2013015, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Deniz Igan, Alain Kabundi, Francisco Nadal De Simone, Natalia Tamirisa, 2013. "Monetary Policy and Balance Sheets," Working Papers 364, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- James M. Nason & Gregor W. Smith, 2013. "Measuring the Slowly Evolving Trend in US Inflation with Professional Forecasts," Working Papers 1316, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Kashiwabara, Chie, 2013. "The Central Bank and bank credits in the Philippines : a survey on effectiveness of monetary policy and its measures," IDE Discussion Papers 413, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Jun Nagayasu, 2013. "Co-movements in real effective exchange rates: evidence from the dynamic hierarchical factor model," Working Papers 1318, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Tobias Körner & Oliver Müller & Stephan Paus & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2013. "Supervisory Board Qualification of German Banks - Legal Standards and Survey Evidence," Ruhr Economic Papers 0436, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Ansgar Belke, 2013. "Finance Access of SMEs: What Role for the ECB?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0430, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Gabriela Nodari, 2013. "Financial Regulation Policy Uncertainty and Credit Spreads in the U.S," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0170, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Jagjit S.Chadha & Elisa Newby, 2013. "'Midas, transmuting all, into paper': the Bank of England and the Banque de France during the Napoleonic Wars," Studies in Economics 1315, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Alesia Kalbaska, 2013. "From Sovereigns to Banks: Evidence on Cross-border Contagion (2006-2011)," Department of Economics University of Siena 680, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Jozef Barunik & Lukas Vacha, 2013. "Contagion among Central and Eastern European stock markets during the financial crisis," Papers 1309.0491, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2013.
- Hasui, Kohei, 2013. "The non-negative constraint on the nominal interest rate and the effects of monetary policy," MPRA Paper 49394, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tobias Körner & Isabel Schnabel, 2013. "Abolishing Public Guarantees in the Absence of Market Discipline," Ruhr Economic Papers 0437, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Saten Kumar & Barrett Owen, 2013. "Financial Crisis and Sticky Expectations," Working Papers 2013-05, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.