Report NEP-CBA-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Borgioli, Stefano & Gouveia, Ana Cláudia & Labanca, Claudio, 2013. "Financial stability analysis: insights gained from consolidated banking data for the EU," Occasional Paper Series 140, European Central Bank.
- Luis Felipe Cespedes & Roberto Chang & Andres Velasco, 2013. "Is Inflation Targeting Still on Target? The Recent Experience of Latin America," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-384, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Mark A. Carlson, 2013. "Lessons from the historical use of reserve requirements in the United States to promote bank liquidity," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-11, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jon Frost & Ayako Saiki, 2013. "Early warning for currency crises: what is the role of financial openness?," DNB Working Papers 373, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Emanuel Gasteiger, 2013. "Do heterogeneous expectations constitute a challenge for policy interaction?," Working Papers Series 2 13-02, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Tobias Adrian & Daniel Covitz & Nellie J. Liang, 2013. "Financial stability monitoring," Staff Reports 601, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Elsamadisy, Elsayed Mousa & Alkhater, Khalid Rashid & Basher, Syed Abul, 2013. "Pre- versus Post-Crisis Central Banking in Qatar," MPRA Paper 45310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sun, Rongrong, 2012. "Does Monetary Policy Matter in China? A Narrative Approach," MPRA Paper 45023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klovland, Jan Tore & Øksendal, Lars Fredrik, 2013. "The decentralised central bank: regional bank rate autonomy in Norway, 1850-1892," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 6/2013, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Bianchi, Javier & Hatchondo, Juan Carlos & Martinez, Leonardo, 2013. "International reserves and rollover risk," Working Paper 13-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, revised 01 Jun 2013.
- Nicolas Veron & Guntram B. Wolff, 2013. "From Supervision to Resolution: Next Steps on the Road to European Banking Union," Policy Briefs PB13-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Thomas M. Eisenbach, 2013. "Rollover risk as market discipline: a two-sided inefficiency," Staff Reports 597, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Thushyanthan Baskaran & Zohal Hessami, 2013. "Monetary Integration, Soft Budget Constraints, and the EMU Sovereign Debt Crises," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-03, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Tropeano, D., 2013. "Financial Fragility in the Current European crisis," CITYPERC Working Paper Series 2013-09, Department of International Politics, City University London.
- Gabriele Camera & YiLi Chien, 2013. "Modeling monetary economies: an equivalence result," Working Papers 2013-009, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.