Report NEP-CBA-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jagjit S. Chadha & Luisa Corrado & Jack Meaning, 2012. "Reserves, Liquidity and Money: An Assessment of Balance Sheet Policies," CEIS Research Paper 230, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 18 Apr 2012.
- Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Jacek Kotłowski & Agata Miśkowiec, 2012. "How forward looking are central banks? Some evidence from their forecasts," NBP Working Papers 112, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Tomas Hellebrandt & Adam S. Posen & Marilyne Tolle, 2012. "Does Monetary Cooperation or Confrontation Lead to Successful Fiscal Consolidation?," Policy Briefs PB12-8, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Alexander Jung & Gergely Kiss, 2012. "Voting by monetary policy committees: evidence from the CEE inflation-targeting countries," MNB Working Papers 2012/2, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Bacchetta, Philippe & Benhima, Kenza & Kalantzis, Yannick, 2012. "Capital Controls with International Reserve Accumulation: Can this Be Optimal?," Working Papers 2012-009, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Signe Krogstrup & Samuel Reynard & Barbara Sutter, 2012. "Liquidity Effects of Quantitative Easing on Long-Term Interest Rates," Working Papers 2012-02, Swiss National Bank.
- Joshua Aizenman & Hiro Ito, 2012. "Trilemma Policy Convergence Patterns and Output Volatility," Working Papers 112012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Kentaro Kikuchi & Kohei Shintani, 2012. "Comparative Analysis of Zero Coupon Yield Curve Estimation Methods Using JGB Price Data," IMES Discussion Paper Series 12-E-04, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Sanders Shaffer, 2012. "Evaluating the impact of fair value accounting on financial institutions: implications for accounting standards setting and bank supervision," Supervisory Research and Analysis Working Papers QAU12-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Carlos Léon, 2012. "Estimating financial institutions´ intraday liquidity risk: a Monte Carlo simulation approach," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 009441, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas, 2012. "A Note on the Current Account Sustainability of European Transition Economies," Working Papers 2012011, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Erwin Diewert & Dennis Fixler & Kimberly Zieschang, 2012. "Problems with the Measurement of Banking Services in a National Accounting Framework," Discussion Papers 2012-25, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Asli Demirguc-Kunt & Erik Feyen & Ross Levine, 2012. "The Evolving Importance of Banks and Securities Markets," NBER Working Papers 18004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ingrid Groessl & Nadine Levratto, 2012. "International Similarities of Bank Lending Practices and Varieties of Insolvency Laws: a Comparative Analysis of France and Germany," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201203, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Markus Alzer & Ramin Dadasov, 2012. "Financial Liberalization and Institutional Development," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201219, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).