Report NEP-BEC-2018-02-19This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Smriti Sharma & Finn Tarp, 2018. "Does managerial personality matter? Evidence from firms in Viet Nam," WIDER Working Paper Series 017, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Söhnke M. Bartram & Gregory W. Brown & René M. Stulz, 2018. "Why has Idiosyncratic Risk been Historically Low in Recent Years?," NBER Working Papers 24270, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Cucculelli & Valentina Peruzzi & Alberto Zazzaro, 2018. "Relational Capital in Lending Relationships. Evidence from European Family Firms," CSEF Working Papers 491, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Lorenza Rossi & Emilio Zanetti Chini, 2018. "Firms Dynamics and Business Cycle: New Disaggregated Data," DEM Working Papers Series 151, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Cato, Susumu & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2017. "Optimal Production Tax and Privatization Policies under an Endogenous Market Structure," MPRA Paper 82893, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Howard, Michael D. & Kolb, Johannes, 2018. "Founder CEOs and new venture media coverage," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 01-2018, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Paravisini, Daniel & Rappoport, Veronica & Schnabl, Philipp, 2017. "Specialization in bank lending: evidence from exporting firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86584, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Philip Hemmings, 2018. "Norway’s economy: Maintaining a successful business sector in a changing world," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1459, OECD Publishing.
- Mascia Bedendo & Linus Siming, 2018. "The mitigating effect of bank financing on shareholder value and firm policies following rating downgrades," Post-Print hal-01636854, HAL.
- Requate, Tilman & Camacho-Cuena, Eva & Ch'ng, Kean Siang & Waichman, Israel, 2018. "Tell the truth or not? The Montero mechanism for emissions control at work," Economics Working Papers 2018-02, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Masashi Tanaka, 2018. "Changing demand for general skills, technological uncertainty, and economic growth," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 18-02, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Nicholas Bloom & Aprajit Mahajan & David McKenzie & John Roberts, 2018. "Do Management Interventions Last? Evidence from India," NBER Working Papers 24249, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.