Report NEP-BEC-2018-01-15This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. Blaum & c. Lelarge & M. Peters, 2017. "Firm Size and the Intensive Margin of Import Demand," Working papers 657, Banque de France.
- Nathan Goldschlag & Elisabeth Perlman, 2017. "Business Dynamic Statistics of Innovative Firms," Working Papers 17-72, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Robert Dent & David Berger & Benjamin Pugsley & Titan Alon, 2017. "Older and Slower: The Startup Deficit's Lasting Effects on Aggregate Productivity Growth," 2017 Meeting Papers 1224, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kate Hynes & Eric Evans Osei Opoku & Isabel K. M. Yan, 2017. "Reaching Up and Reaching Out: The Impact of Competition on Firms’ Productivity and Export Decisions," Working Papers 201719, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Xi, Guoqian & Block, Jörn & Lasch, Frank & Robert, Frank & Thurik, Roy, 2017. "How Does Firm Survival Differ between Business Takeovers and New Venture Start-ups?," IZA Discussion Papers 11155, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zhou, Haiwen, 2017. "Coordination Costs, Market Size, and the Choice of Technology," MPRA Paper 83161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- V. Joseph Hotz & Per Johansson & Arizo Karimi, 2017. "Parenthood, Family Friendly Workplaces, and the Gender Gaps in Early Work Careers," NBER Working Papers 24173, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berman, Nicolas & Rebeyrol, Vincent & Vicard, Vincent, 2017. "Demand learning and firm dynamics: evidence from exporters," TSE Working Papers 17-871, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Anna Gumpert & Andreas Moxnes & Natalia Ramondo & Felix Tintelnot, 2017. "The Life-Cycle Dynamics of Exporters and Multinational Firms," CESifo Working Paper Series 6758, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thomas A. Gresik & Kai A. Konrad, 2017. "Tax Havens, Accounting Experts, and Fee-Setting Rules," CESifo Working Paper Series 6774, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ron Boschma & Riccardo Cappelli & Anet Weterings, 2017. "Labour mobility, skill-relatedness and plant survival over the industry life cycle: Evidence from new Dutch plants," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1731, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Dec 2017.