Report NEP-BEC-2017-11-26This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bandiera, Oriana & Prat, Andrea & Lemos, Renata & Sadun, Raffaella, 2017. "Managing the family firm: evidence from CEOs at work," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83391, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Shirokova, Galina V. & Laskovaia, Anastasiia, 2016. "The interactive effects of venture cognitive logic and performance of Russian SMEs in uncertain environment," Conference Papers 8707, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Shirokova, Galina V. & Ivvonen, Liudmila & Gafforova, Elena, 2016. "The Role of Strategic Entrepreneurship in Performance of Russian SMEs during the Economic Crisis," Conference Papers 8706, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Giordano Mion & Luca David Opromolla & Alessandro Sforza, 2017. "The Diffusion of Knowledge via Managers’ Mobility," GEE Papers 0087, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Nov 2017.
- Paulo Bastos & Natália P. Monteiro & Odd Rune Straume, 2017. "Foreign acquisition and internal organization," GEE Papers 0085, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Nov 2017.
- Lins, Karl V. & Servaes, Henri & Tamayo, Ane, 2017. "Social capital, trust, and firm performance: the value of corporate social responsibility during the financial crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68059, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rita K. Almeida & Ana M. Fernandes & Mariana Viollaz, 2017. "Does the Adoption of Complex Software Impact Employment Composition and the Skill Content of Occupations? Evidence from Chilean Firms," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0214, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Anna Gumpert & Haishi Li & Andreas Moxnes & Natalia Ramondo & Felix Tintelnot, 2017. "The Life-Cycle Dynamics of Exporters and Multinational Firms," NBER Working Papers 24013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ariel Burstein, 2017. "The Aggregate Implications of Innovative Investment in the Garcia-Macia, Hsieh, and Klenow Model," 2017 Meeting Papers 917, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Owen Zidar & Eric Zwick & Danny Yagan & Matthew Smith, 2017. "Capitalists in the 21st Century," 2017 Meeting Papers 1064, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Frédéric LESNÉ, 2017. "The same, only different: estimating the magnitude of bribery in business surveys," Working Papers P198, FERDI.