Report NEP-BEC-2016-12-11This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Ruble, Richard & Versaevel, Bruno, 2016. "When should a winner take all, or pay some? Innovation and imitation incentives in a dynamic duopoly," MPRA Paper 75465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Flabbi & Mario Macis & Andrea Moro & Fabiano Schivardi, 2016. "Do Female Executives Make a Difference? The Impact of Female Leadership on Gender Gaps and Firm Performance," NBER Working Papers 22877, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yamada, Hiroyuki & VU, Manh Tien, 2016. "Health insurance coverage and firm performance: Evidence using firm level data from Vietnam," AGI Working Paper Series 2016-19, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Kristian Behrens & Giordano Mion & Yasusada Murata & Jens Suedekum, 2016. "Distorted Monopolistic Competition," CEP Discussion Papers dp1457, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Susanna Gallani, 2015. "Through the Grapevine: Network Effects on the Design of Executive Compensation Contracts," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-019, Harvard Business School, revised Dec 2016.
- Germán Gutiérrez & Thomas Philippon, 2016. "Investment-less Growth: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 22897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mikkola, Minna, 2015. "Business concept as a relational message: supermarket vs independent grocery as competitors for sustainability," 144th Seminar, February 9-13, 2015, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 206208, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Antoni Cunyat Cunyat, 2016. "Crowding out effect and sorting in competitive labor markets with motivated workers," Working Papers. Serie AD 2016-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Kampelmann, Stephan & Mahy, Benoît & Rycx, Francois & Vermeylen, Guillaume, 2016. "Who Is Your Perfect Match? Educational Norms, Educational Mismatch and Firm Profitability," IZA Discussion Papers 10399, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Santosh K. Sahu & Nitika Agarwal, 2015. "Mergers and Acquisitions in the Indian Pharmaceutical Sector," Working Papers 2015-122, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.