Report NEP-BEC-2016-06-09This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Mani, Sureshbabu & Ye, Pengfei, 2016. "Relative peer quality and firm performance," Research Discussion Papers 6/2016, Bank of Finland.
- Francois Gourio & Todd Messer & Michael Siemer, 2016. "Firm Entry and Macroeconomic Dynamics: A State-level Analysis," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-043, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Hoi, Chun-Keung (Stan) & Wu, Qiang & Zhang, Hao, 2015. "Social capital and debt contracting: evidence from bank loans and public bonds," Research Discussion Papers 21/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Accolley, Delali, 2016. "Physical and Human Capital over the Business Cycle," MPRA Paper 71017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timothy De Stefano & Richard Kneller & Jonathan Timmis, 2016. "Information Communication Technologies and Firm Performance: Evidence for UK Firms," Discussion Papers 16/01, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Sedlacek, Petr, 2016. "Creative Destruction and Uncertainty," CEPR Discussion Papers 11296, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wendy E. Dunn & Daniel J. Vine, 2016. "Why are Inventory-Sales Ratios at U.S. Auto Dealerships so High?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-047, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Claudia Möllers & Hans-Theo Normann & Christopher M. Snyder, 2016. "Communication in Vertical Markets: Experimental Evidence," NBER Working Papers 22219, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heyman, Fredrik, 2016. "Job Polarization, Job Tasks and the Role of Firms," Working Paper Series 1123, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- cui, jingbo & ji, yongjie, 2016. "Emission Leakage: Evidence from the US Multi-plant Firms," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236058, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bastos,Paulo S. R. & Dias,Daniel & Timoshenko,Olga A. & Bastos,Paulo S. R. & Dias,Daniel & Timoshenko,Olga A., 2016. "Learning, Prices, and firm dynamics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7667, The World Bank.
- Asturias, Jose & García-Santana, Manuel & Ramos Magdaleno, Roberto, 2016. "Competition and the welfare gains from transportation infrastructure: Evidence from the Golden Quadrilateral of India," CEPR Discussion Papers 11283, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yuzhakov, Vladimir Nikolaevich & Dobrolyubova, Elena, 2016. "Techniques for Evaluating Staffing Needs and Incentives of Federal Civil Servants, Considering the Implementation of Program-Target Methods of Governance," Working Papers 1031, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.