Report NEP-BEC-2016-06-04This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew B. Bernard & Toshihiro Okubo, 2016. "Product Switching and the Business Cycle," CEP Discussion Papers dp1432, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Robert J. Kurtzman & David Zeke, 2016. "Accounting for Productivity Dispersion over the Business Cycle," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-045, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Canidio, Andrea & Legros, Patrick, 2016. "The Value of Entrepreneurial Failures: Task Allocation and Career Concerns," CEPR Discussion Papers 11295, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Calcagno, Riccardo & Heider, Florian, 2016. "Liquidity, Information Aggregation, and Market-Based Pay in an Efficient Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 11298, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grashuis, Jasper & Cook, Michael, 2016. "Governance and Performance in the U.S. Agri-Food Industry: A Comparative Study of Firms and Cooperatives," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235676, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Riccardo Leoncini & Alberto Marzucchi & Sandro Montresor & Francesco Rentocchini & Ugo Rizzo, 2016. "‘Better late than never’: a longitudinal quantile regression approach to the interplay between green technology and age for firm growth," SEEDS Working Papers 0616, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised May 2016.
- Satoh, Atsuhiro & Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2016. "Choice of strategic variables by relative profit maximizing firms in oligopoly," MPRA Paper 71053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Izabella Szakálné Kanóa, Balázs Lengyel, Zoltán Elekes, Imre Lengyel & Balázs Lengyel & Zoltán Elekes & Imre Lengyel, 2016. "Related variety, ownership, and firm dynamics in transition economies: the case of Hungarian city regions 1996-2012," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1612, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2016.
- Kenjiro Hirata & Ayako Suzuki & Katsuya Takii, 2016. "Does Managerial Experience in a Target Firm Matter for the Retention of Managers after M&As?," OSIPP Discussion Paper 16E006, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Manuel García-Santana & Enrique Moral-Benito & Josep Pijoan-Mas & Roberto Ramos, 2016. "Growing like Spain: 1995-2007," Economics Working Papers 1517, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Rocha, Vera & van Praag, Mirjam C. & Folta, Timothy B. & Carneiro, Anabela, 2016. "Entrepreneurial Choices of Initial Human Capital Endowments and New Venture Success," IZA Discussion Papers 9919, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cui, Jingbo & Li, Xiaogang, "undated". "Innovation and Firm Productivity: Evidence from the US Patent Data," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235603, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- David Córcoles & Carmen Díaz-Mora* & Rosario Gandoy, 2016. "Complex Internationalization Strategies and Firm Export Dynamics: Crisis and Recovery," Working Papers 16-05 Classification-JEL , Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.