Report NEP-BEC-2016-05-28This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Polo, 2016. "Entry Games and Free Entry Equilibria," IEFE Working Papers 87, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Lorenza Rossi & Emilio Zanetti Chini, 2016. "Firms’ Dynamics and Business Cycle: New Disaggregated Data," DEM Working Papers Series 123, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Gil S. Epstein & Renana Lindner Pomerantz, 2016. "The Survival of Unique Corporate Cultures," Working Papers 2016-01, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Maurizio Baussola & Eleonora Bartoloni, 2016. "Driving business performance: innovation complementarities and persistence patterns," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1613, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Qi Liu & Bo Sun, 2016. "Relative Wealth Concerns, Executive Compensation, and Systemic Risk-Taking," International Finance Discussion Papers 1164, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- A. Arrighetti & F. Landini & A. Lasagni, 2016. "Swimming Upstream Throughout the Turmoil: Evidence on Firm Growth During the Great Recession," Economics Department Working Papers 2016-EP04, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Shantanu Banerjee & Swarnodeep Homroy & Aurelie Cecile Dominique Slechten, 2016. "Why don't all firms do 'good' equally?," Working Papers 115969339, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Morales-Acevedo, Paola, 2016. "Firms’ Strategic Choice of Loan Delinquencies," Working Paper Series 321, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- José Asturias & Manuel García-Santana & Roberto Ramos, 2016. "Competition and the Welfare Gains from Transportation Infrastructure: Evidence from the Golden Quadrilateral of India," Working Papers 907, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Gratiela Boca, 2014. "A Cross Matrix for Modeling Open Innovation in Production Management," Mathematical Modelling with Application in Economics 1407, Technical University of Cluj Napoca, Department of Economics and Physics.
- Nilsson Hakkala, Katariina & Huttunen, Kristiina, 2016. "Worker-level consequences of import shocks," Working Papers 74, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Tan,Hong W. & Bashir,Sajitha & Tanaka,Nobuyuki, 2016. "Skill use, skill deficits, and firm performance in formal sector enterprises : evidence from the Tanzania enterprise skills survey, 2015," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7672, The World Bank.
- De Marco, Filippo & Wieladek, Tomasz, 2016. "The Real Effects of Capital Requirements and Monetary Policy: Evidence from the United Kingdom," CEPR Discussion Papers 11265, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bripi,Francesco, 2016. "The role of regulation on entry : evidence from the Italian provinces," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7650, The World Bank.
- Cheng Chen & Wei Tian & Miaojie Yu, "undated". "Outward FDI and Domestic Input Distortions: Evidence from Chinese Firms," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-278, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- L. Lambertini, 2016. "Coordinating R&D efforts for quality improvement along a supply chain," Working Papers wp1054, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Rehman, Naqeeb Ur, 2016. "Self-Selection and Learning-by-Exporting Hypotheses: Micro Level Evidence," MPRA Paper 71480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Carreira & Luís Lopes, 2016. "Collecting new pieces to the regional knowledge spillovers puzzle: high-tech versus low-tech industries," GEMF Working Papers 2016-06, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.