Report NEP-BEC-2016-03-10This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Newton, Jonathan & Wait, Andrew & Angus, Simon D., 2016. "Watercooler chat, organizational structure and corporate culture," Working Papers 2016-03, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Bruno Merlevede & Angelos Theodorakopoulos, 2016. "Productivity effects from inter-industry offshoring and inshoring: Firm-level evidence from Belgium," FIW Working Paper series 165, FIW.
- Stühmeier, Torben, 2016. "Competition and corporate control in partial ownership acquisitions," DICE Discussion Papers 211, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Miles Parker, 2016. "How exporters set prices: evidence from a large behavioural survey," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2016/01, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- KURODA Sachiko & YAMAMOTO Isamu, 2016. "Does Mental Health Matter for Firm Performance? Evidence from longitudinal Japanese firm data," Discussion papers 16016, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- François Gourio & Todd Messer & Michael Siemer, 2016. "Firm Entry and Macroeconomic Dynamics: A State-level Analysis," Working Paper Series WP-2016-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Wided Bouaine & Lanouar Charfeddine & Mohamed Arouri & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "The influence of CEO departure type and board characteristics on firm performance," Working Papers 2014-87, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- A. Bottasso & M. Conti & G. Sulis, 2016. "Firm Dynamics and Employment Protection: Evidence from Sectoral Data," Working Paper CRENoS 201606, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Chiraz Ben Ali & Cédric Lesage, 2014. "Audit Fees in Family Firms: Evidence From U.S. Listed Companies," Working Papers 2014-43, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Bertrand Candelon & Arnaud Dupuy, 2014. "Hierarchical Organization and Performance Inequality: Evidence from Professional Cycling," Working Papers 2014-44, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Cantner, Uwe & Savin, Ivan & Vannuccini, Simone, 2016. "Replicator dynamics in value chains: Explaining some puzzles of market selection," Working Paper Series in Economics 83, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Management.
- Michael Irlacher & Florian Unger, 2016. "Capital Market Imperfections and Trade Liberalization in General Equilibrium," FIW Working Paper series 162, FIW.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2016. "A Rough Guide to New Zealand's Longitudinal Business Database (2nd edition)," Working Papers 16_03, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Johannes Boehm & Swati Dhingra & John Morrow, 2016. "Swimming upstream: input-output linkages and the direction of product adoption," CEP Discussion Papers dp1407, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Chiraz Ben Ali & Frederic Teulon, 2014. "CEO Monitoring and board effectiveness: Resolving CEO compensation issue," Working Papers 2014-45, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- He, Qing & Lu, Liping & Ongena, Steven, 2016. "Who gains from credit granted between firms? Evidence from inter-corporate loan announcements made in China," CFS Working Paper Series 529, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Gabszewicz, J.J. & Marini, M. & Tarola, O., 2015. "Alliance Formation in a Vertically Differentiated Market," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2015030, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).