Report NEP-BEC-2015-11-21This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bjuggren, Per-Olof & Nordström, Louise & Palmberg, Johanna, 2015. "Efficiency of Female Leaders in Family and Non-Family Firms," Ratio Working Papers 259, The Ratio Institute.
- Bonfiglioli, Alessandra & Crinò, Rosario & Gancia, Gino A, 2015. "Betting on Exports: Trade and Endogenous Heterogeneity," CEPR Discussion Papers 10938, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Michaelis & Thomas Ziesemer, 2015. "On dynamic standards for energy efficiency in differentiated duopoly," Discussion Paper Series 325, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Degryse, Hans & Matthews, Kent & Zhao, Tianshu, 2015. "SMEs and access to bank credit: Evidence on the regional propagation of the financial crisis in the UK," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2015/10, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Fochmann, Martin & Haak, Marcel, 2015. "Strategic decision behavior and audit quality of big and small audit firms in a tendering process," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 197, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Chrysovalantou Miliou & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2015. "Vertical Integration, Knowledge Disclosure and Decreasing Rival's Cost," Working Papers 1507, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Jenter, Dirk & Kanaan, Fadi, 2015. "CEO turnover and relative performance evaluation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64421, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- JINJI Naoto & SAKAMOTO Hiroaki, 2015. "Does Exporting Improve Firms' CO₂ Emissions Intensity and Energy Intensity? Evidence from Japanese manufacturing," Discussion papers 15130, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Benjamin Pugsley & Aysegul Sahin & Fatih Karahan, 2015. "Understanding the 30 year Decline in Business Dynamism: a General Equilibrium Approach," 2015 Meeting Papers 1333, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Francesco Amodio & Michele Di Maio, "undated". "Making Do with What You Have: Conflict, Firm Performance and Input Misallocation in Palestine," Development Working Papers 379, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- André Albuquerque de Sant’Anna & Antônio Marcos Hoelz Pinto Ambrozio & Filipe Lage de Sousa & João Paulo Martin Faleiros, "undated". "Credit Scarcity in Developing Countries: an Empirical Investigation using Brazilian Firm-Level Data," Development Working Papers 372, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Satoru Fujishige & Zaifu Yang, 2015. "Decentralised Random Competitive Dynamic Market Processes," Discussion Papers 15/27, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Sabri, Yasmine & Nuur, Cali & Micheli, Guido J.L., 2015. "Exploring the configuration of innovation-based supply chains," INDEK Working Paper Series 2015/12, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics and Management.
- Angela Cheptea & Charlotte Emlinger & Karine Latouche, 2015. "Do exporting firms benefit from retail internationalization? Evidence from France," Working Papers 2015-21, CEPII research center.
- Harri Pönkä, 2015. "The Role of Credit in Predicting US Recessions," CREATES Research Papers 2015-48, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Pierola Castro,Martha D. & Fernandes,Ana Margarida & Farolec,Thomas & Pierola Castro,Martha D. & Fernandes,Ana Margarida & Farolec,Thomas, 2015. "The role of imports for exporter performance in Peru," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7492, The World Bank.
- Stupnytska, Yuliia, 2015. "Asymmetric information in a search model with social contacts," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 548, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.