Report NEP-BEC-2015-08-13This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pedro S. Martins, 2015. "The Diversity of Personnel Practices and Firm Performance," Working Papers 62, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Tomasz Brodzicki, 2015. "Innovation and internationalization. Evidence for Poland from a firm-level survey," Working Papers 1504, Instytut Rozwoju, Institute for Development.
- Harry P. Bowen & H. Kent Baker & Gary E. Powell, 2014. "Globalization and Diversification Strategy: A Managerial Perspective," Discussion Paper Series 2014-01, McColl School of Business, Queens University of Charlotte.
- Stuart Graham & Cheryl Grim & Tariqul Islam & Alan Marco & Javier Miranda, 2015. "Business Dynamics of Innovating Firms: Linking U.S. Patents with Administrative Data on Workers and Firms," Working Papers 15-19, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Décamps, Jean-Paul & Villeneuve, Stéphane, 2015. "Integrating profitability prospects and cash management," TSE Working Papers 15-570, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Bublitz, Elisabeth, 2015. "Matching skills of individuals and firms along the career path," HWWI Research Papers 165, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Mario Macis & Fabiano Schivardi & Andrea Moro & Luca Flabbi, 2015. "Do Female Executives Make a Difference? The Impact of Female Leadership on Gender Gaps and Firm Performance," 2015 Meeting Papers 392, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Yukiko Saito & Andreas Moxnes & Andrew Bernard, 2015. "Production Networks, Geography and Firm Performance," 2015 Meeting Papers 311, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christopher Cotton & Haresh Gurnani & Raphael Boleslavsky, 2015. "Demonstrations And Price Competition In New Product Release," Working Paper 1347, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Shota Otomasa & Atsushi Shiiba & Akinobu Shuto, 2015. "Management Earnings Forecasts as a Performance Target in Executive Compensation Contracts," CARF F-Series CARF-F-368, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Sabien Dobbelaere & Rodolfo Lauterbach & Jacques Mairesse, 2015. "Micro-Evidence on Product and Labor Market Regime Differences between Chile and France," NBER Working Papers 21416, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David C Mare & Lynda Sanderson & Richard Fabling, 2014. "Earnings and Employment in Foreign-owned Firms," Treasury Working Paper Series 14/16, New Zealand Treasury.
- Dorman, Peter & Nolte, Heike, 2015. "Worker problem-solving and the nature of the firm: new theory, new evidence," MPRA Paper 65981, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick Gaule, 2015. "Patents and the Success of Venture-Capital Backed Startups: Using Examiner Assignment to Estimate Causal Effects," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp546, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Bayo-Moriones, Alberto & Galdon-Sanchez, Jose Enrique & Martinez-de-Morentin, Sara, 2015. "Performance Measurement and Incentive Intensity," IZA Discussion Papers 9243, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2015. "Global Financial Crisis, Ownership Change, and Corporate Governance Evolution: Firm-Level Evidence from Russia," RRC Working Paper Series 52, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Filip Rozsypal, 2015. "Schumpeterian business cycles," 2015 Meeting Papers 320, Society for Economic Dynamics.