Report NEP-BEC-2015-07-25This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pascal Nguyen & Nahid Rahman & Alex Tong & Ruoyun Zhao, 2015. "Board Size and Firm Value: Evidence from Australia," Working Paper Series 182, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Xubei Luo & Nong Zhu, 2015. "What Drives Productivity Volatility of Chinese Industrial Firms?," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-32, CIRANO.
- Yi Zhou & Canfei He & Shengjun Zhu, 2015. "Does Creative Destruction Work for Chinese Regions? An Empirical Study on the Articulation between Firm Exit and Entry," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1522, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jul 2015.
- Rupietta, Kira, 2015. "How does Part-time Work Affect Firm Performance and Innovation Activity?," Working papers 2015/05, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Melitz, Marc J. & Polanec, SaÅ¡o, 2015. "Dynamic Olley-Pakes Productivity Decomposition with Entry and Exit," Scholarly Articles 17492204, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Dalia Marin & Jan Schymik & Jan Tscheke, 2015. "Europe's exports superstar - it's the organisation!," Working Papers 889, Bruegel.
- Robert Ulbricht & Ludwig Straub, 2015. "Endogenous Uncertainty and Credit Crunches," 2015 Meeting Papers 199, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- L. Chauvet & H. Ehrhart, 2015. "Aid and Growth. Evidence from Firm-Level Data," Working papers 563, Banque de France.
- FU Jiangtao & SHIMAMOTO Daichi & TODO Yasuyuki, 2015. "Can Firms with Political Connections Borrow More Than Those Without? Evidence from firm-level data for Indonesia," Discussion papers 15087, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- KATO Takao & KODAMA Naomi, 2015. "Performance-related Pay and Productivity: Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 15088, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ellul, Andrew & Pagano, Marco & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2015. "Employment and Wage Insurance within Firms: Worldwide Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 10711, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jenny Gordon, 2015. "The future of Australia's productivity : Some insights from productivity analysis," EABER Working Papers 24838, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Jenny Gordon, 2015. "The future of Australia's productivity : Some insights from productivity analysis," Microeconomics Working Papers 24838, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Cirera,Xavier & Lederman,Daniel & Máñez,J.A. & Rochina,M.E. & Sanchis,J.A., 2015. "The export-productivity link in Brazilian manufacturing firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7365, The World Bank.
- Berardino Cesi & Walter Ferrarese, 2015. "Insider's Dilemma: a General Solution in a Repeated Game," CEIS Research Paper 350, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Jul 2015.
- Lascaux, Alexander (Ляско, Александр), 2015. "Modern Views on the Role of Confidential Relations in the Structure of Inter-Firm Alliances [Современные Взгляды На Роль Доверительных Отношений В Структуре Межфирменных Альянсов]," Published Papers mn55, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.