Report NEP-BEC-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabbri, Francesca & Marin, Dalia, 2012. "What Explains the Rise in CEO Pay in Germany? A Panel Data Analysis for 1977-2009," IZA Discussion Papers 6420, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Doucouliagos, Hristos & Graham, Michael & Haman, Janto, 2012. "Dynamics and convergence in chief executive officer pay," Working Papers eco_2012_3, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Alex Bryson & John Forth & Minghai Zhou, 2012. "CEO Bonding: Who Posts Performance Bonds and Why?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1135, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kangsik, Choi, 2012. "Cournot and Bertrand competition with asymmetric costs in a mixed duopoly revisited," MPRA Paper 37704, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Mar 2012.
- Stefan Erdorf & Thomas Hartmann-Wendels & Nicolas Heinrichs & Michael Matz, 2012. "Corporate Diversification and Firm Value: A Survey of Recent Literature," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 03-01, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Hunold, Matthias & Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Stahl, Konrad, 2012. "Backwards integration and strategic delegation," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-022, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Pierre Blanchard & Emmanuel Dhyne & Catherine Fuss & Claude Mathieu, 2012. "(Not so) easy come, (still) easy go? Footloose multinationals revisited," Working Paper Research 223, National Bank of Belgium.
- Laura NURSKI & Frank VERBOVEN, 2011. "Exclusive dealing as a barrier to entry? Evidence from automobiles," Working Papers Department of Economics ces11.37, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Alex Bryson & Giambattista Rossi & Rob Simmons, 2012. "Why Are Migrants Paid More?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1134, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Chongwoo Choe & Noriaki Matsushima, 2012. "The Arm’s Length Principle and Tacit Collusion," Monash Economics Working Papers 02-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas J. Chemmanur & Jie He, 2012. "IPO Waves, Product Market Competition, and the Going Public Decision: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 12-07, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Acharya, Viral V & Almeida, Heitor & Campello, Murillo, 2012. "Aggregate Risk and the Choice between Cash and Lines of Credit," CEPR Discussion Papers 8913, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- TODO Yasuyuki & INUI Tomohiko & YUAN Yuan, 2012. "Effects of Privatization on Exporting Decisions: Firm-level evidence from Chinese state-owned enterprises," Discussion papers 12015, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Fernando E. Alvarez & Francesco Lippi, 2012. "Price Setting with menu cost for Multi-product firms," NBER Working Papers 17923, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2012. "Work Hours in Chinese Enterprises: Evidence From Matched Employer-Employee Data," Monash Economics Working Papers 10-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.